THEY CALLED ME "EASY MONEY"

.

Back when I was a young heathen hangin with other young heathens we used to sit around the beach between surfing sessions and try to come up with unique and easy ways to make money. I was actually pretty good at dreaming up some ploys that became remotely successful before the cog was discovered and the endeavor unraveled. Anyway my friends were impressed enough with my tenacious creativity to give me a new moniker for awhile. They called me "Easy Money" lol.

Well it seems there are many today under the guise of Christianity that are trying to make some "easy money" and their creativity mixed with a complete lack of moral restraint is astounding. I am going to share an old and often used method that seems to periodically find it's way to my mail box and a new one that I read of this morning.

This is the common one that just kills me. It also makes me know my Sovereign God has a sense of humor because one of these always comes when I am in the midst of the greatest of financial trials. Often after much heart breaking prayer and just about the time I believe God is about to bring some miraculous financial relief, I will find a letter like this in my mail. This one came a couple weeks ago and I forwarded it to Joian with the introduction, "Hooray !!! Happy days are here again. My boat just came in. We are rich ........ we are rich !!!!!" lol


From: Mrs Fatema Al Sabah,

Attn: Dearest in Christ,

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Fawzia Al Sabah, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2001.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.6Million (Five Million six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) in a Bank in Abidjan.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that” Blessed is the hand that giveth".

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going’s know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherds. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Sister Fatema Al Sabah


Lest any have been moved by Mrs Fatima's severe health problems please note she mailed me three years ago. Only difference is, today she has a new "stroke sickness" and because she can't find anyone to give this money to, it has garnered interest and risen 1.1 million dollars from the original 4.5 million. Can you say, "son of a motherless goat !!! "

Now, below is the sham I read of this morning. We may have finally figured out how those big time TV Evangelist's do it ;-)

Pastor arrested with 'miracle' machine

It's as strange as it's true. A man of God of Ghanaian extraction was arrested and interrogated at Entebbe Airport after he attempted to clear a machine which, police say, he has been using to deliver electric current on unsuspecting worshippers during church service.

"Pastor' Obiri Konjo Yeboah on July 5 failed to convince Aviation Police officers why he needed this machine to do God's work. He is now facing serious charges including fraud and false pretence," Police Spokesman Asan Kasingye told Sunday Monitor.

Police said the machine could be worn like a corset on the body. It also can generate up to 12 volts.

"When he touches his flock, they fall down thinking he is using super natural powers," Asan Kasingye said. The machine is placed on any part of the body and gives a pleasant electric shock to whoever touches you.

The waterproof electric machine is activated within 10 seconds and can emit sparks of static electricity between the user's fingers while in darkness. The American company manufactures the machine known for freaking people's minds.

Kasingye said the machine using the body as a conductor of electricity, transfers the current to the person in contact but the one using the device remains unaffected. Other "Born Again" pastors including the head of the National Council of Born Again Churches (NCBC), a body that regulate Pentecostal churches, are calling for prosecution of Yeboah.

"Police should interrogate him properly, know where he stays and the people he works with so that we get a clear picture of it all," said Pastor Alex Mitala who heads NCBC. Yeboah is a pastor in We Are One Ministry Church on Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road, Makerere. His father, other pastors say, is Obiri Yeboah, the controversial pioneer of miracle healing in Uganda. His followers include several local pastors who include John Kakande.

Pastor Solomon Male said: "It's a pity they have arrested Yeboah but police should not allow him to use a machine to deceive he has supernatural powers," Male said. "Yeboah's father was a witch, magician and I am not surprised that he was caught with that machine," Male added.

Yeboah has denied charges he tried to import an electric shock machine to make people believe he could pass on the Holy Spirit.

"This is a toy. It was sent for my daughters' birthday," said Yeboah. The pastor told the BBC that during his prayers, members of the congregation "act as the spirit comes in them".

There has been a massive growth in churches set up by charismatic preachers in Africa in recent years, amid fears some could be fraudsters.

The website of the company which makes the "Electric Touch" machine, among other magic tricks, says: "Charge a spoon, keys or coins and watch as it shocks a volunteer! They will believe you have supernatural powers!"

The Uganda Monitor

Laying amusement aside let me say in sincerity that we must beware of the charlatans and merchandisers that prey on the vulnerable.

And lastly on a personal note, I wept and laid prostrate before God for most of three days when I first began to receive some financial support to help me in my mission to share the "Real Good News." So mightily did God reveal to me the pitfalls that can accompany the giving and receiving of gifts that at the end of those three days I was so sickened in my heart that I never wanted to see any financial help ever in my life. It was shortly after this I felt His touch as He told me it would be alright and that He would put in me a breaking humility that would arise whenever a gift ordained by Him came my way. If the feeling of infused humility was not there the gift was not of Him. In the last few years with this measure in place I have actually had to turn away quite a bit of help. When times were as dark as could be and my need was so great I have had to say, "No thank you" only to see provision later come from elsewhere just in a nick of time. He often works like that, doesn't He.
I have found also, my giving brings that same feeling of tenderness and humility when it is of Him.

Speaking of more than just the financial realm, let us always discern the Source behind all our gifts whether they be received or given. Oh, God let our lives be completely surrendered to know that You are sufficient for each day. Make real to us, that our greatest gift is Your Eternal Love through Christ Jesus, and that He makes this world and all it's substance but a temporary vapor in comparison. Finally place deep within our hearts but only one desire and that be to give Thee all for the All.

Jack

The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

1 Samuel 2:7-8

.