HOW WE PERCEIVE OUR FATHER IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN OR HELL IN THIS LIFE



What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?Luke 15:3-5

A couple of years ago I was picturing the above scripture in my mind when the Lord, interrupted my thoughts with a question. Honey, what do you get when you add 1 to 99. Surprised I said 100. My math skills are at least that good........lol He asked me to make it a percentage and I answered, okay that's 100%. He answered that's the plan, I will not lose any.........all sheep are mine and none will be lost .....From that time on I could believe nothing else.....My eyes had been opened to a new truth that was hidden from me.....In the very bible I had read my whole life.......Our Father loves us and he is able to finish what he has begun in each life.........and save to the UTMOST!!!! Today I found this post from another dear brother, I hope you receive the same hope I have.

Joian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Testimony - by Allen J. Steinhauer


My God use to be a 'A HORRIBLE MONSTER' of cruel and unusual punishment, because he had planned from the foundation of the world to torture most of His creation.


My God use to be a 'MONSTROUS FAILURE' because He made some creatures, but then was unable to reconcile all who became lost, back unto Himself.


My God use to be 'A FOOL' because - if He did plan to save all humanity - either He could not or He would not do it.In other words, He could not provide an all inclusive salvation for the stubbornness of some men. You see, My God was a fool, because He planned on something and then couldn't finish it! Just like the one Jesus talked about in: (Luke: 32)


My God use to be ‘A SHAM’ when he would command his followers to“love and forgive their enemies” and “to forgive 70 X 7” to “forgive without limit,” then He the Commander in Chief, does not do likewise. But rather he’d say, “To Hell with the whole lot of them. ”That would make *us* better than our God, wouldn't it? So in reality, Satan was more powerful then my 'god' because he was victorious through his deception in damning billions of souls to a supposed eternal hell.


My God’s will use to be ‘BOTCHED’ because the will of a man that he created, now has somehow become stronger and more powerful than His will is to save them.

My Jesus use to be the biggest 'SINNER.' - because to sin is to - "miss the mark", and Jesus would miss the mark, by not being able to save the whole world that he claimed he would."that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17)"if I am lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." (John 12:32)

My Jesus use to be 'A TRAITOR' - because he would not fulfill his own mission, instead, he would switch - to become the epitome of a (Weapon of Mass Destruction). "The Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them." (Luke 9:56)

My Jesus use to be 'A FAILURE' - because he would fail to draw all peoples unto himself like he claimed he would do."And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself." (John 12:32)

My Jesus use to be 'A LOSER' - when he would fail to reconcile all things back unto His Father, like was promised."To reconcile all things back to His Father." (Col. 1:16-20)


My Jesus use to be 'A FIBBER'- because he said he was going to make everything new......but then he does not....he would leave the masses of mankind, withering forever in torment and torture in the lake of fire.

My Jesus use to be dishonest, when he said he would make all things new, but then wouldn't."Behold, I make all things new." (Rev 21:5)



NOW THIS IS THE TRUTH
THAT SET ME FREE, WOOHOO!


ALL Creation shall be Reconciled. The Lord has laid on HIM the iniquity of us ALL -
(Isa 53:6)

He will see the result of the suffering of His soul, AND BE SATISFIED. - (Isa 53:11)

My righteous servant will justify MANY ....... He bore the sins of MANY. - (Isa 53:11,12)

For men are not cast off by the Lord FOREVER.
Though He brings grief, He will show COMPASSION. - (Lam 3:31-33)

Father in Heaven IS NOT WILLING that ANY ....... should be lost. - (Matt 18:14)

Parables of the Lost Sheep and the Lost Coin, were ALL FOUND and SAFE AGAIN. - (Luke 15:3-10)


The Son of Man came to seek and to save WHAT WAS LOST. - (Luke 19:10)

He takes away the SIN of the WORLD. - (John 1:29)


ALL that the Father gives me WILL COME TO ME. - (John 6:37,39,44,65)

I will draw ALL MEN to MYSELF. - (John 12:31,32)

He (Jesus) must remain in Heaven until the time comes to RESTORE EVERYTHING. - (Acts 3:21)

Through the disobedience of ONE MAN the many were made sinners, so through the obedience of the ONE MAN, the (same) MANY WILL BE MADE RIGHTEOUS. - (Rom 5:12-21)

EVERY knee will bow before me, EVERY tongue will confess to God - (Rom 14:11)

As in Adam all die, so in Christ shall (the same) ALL BE MADE ALIVE. - (1 Cor. 15:22)

So that GOD may be ALL IN ALL(everybody). - (1 Cor 15:28 )

The love of Christ is constraining us, judging this, that if ONE DIED FOR the SAKE of ALL, CONSEQUENTLY the (same)ALL DIED(in Christ). - (2 Cor. 5:14)

God was in Christ, RECONCILING the WORLD to Himself. - (2 Cor. 5:18,19)

To bring ALL THINGS in heaven and on earth together under ONE HEAD. - (Eph. 1:9,10)


That at the name of Jesus, EVERY KNEE should bow ......... and EVERY tongue confess ....... to the GLORY of the Father. - (Phil. 2:9-11)

For God was pleased ....... that through HIM (Christ) to reconcile to Himself ALL THINGS........ on earth and in heaven. - (Col. 1:19,20)

Jesus came to save sinners ..... of whom I am the WORST - (1 Tim 1:15,16)

God our Savior, who WILLS THAT ALL MEN BE SAVED. - (1 Tim 2:4)


He(Christ) gave Himself A RANSOM for ALL. - (1 Tim 2:5,6)

We have put our hope in the Living GOD, who is the SAVIOR of ALLMEN. - (1 Tim 4:10)


He is the SAVIOR of ALL MEN. - (2 Tim 4:9,10)

He tasted death FOR the SAKE of EVERYONE. - (Heb 2:9)

He has appeared .... TO DO AWAY WITH SIN. - (Heb 9:26)

Not willing that ANY SHOULD PERISH, but that ALL come to repentance. -
(2 Pet 3:9)

He is the propitiation(covering) .......... for the SINS of the WHOLE WORLD. -
(1 John 2:1,2)

The reason that the Son of God appeared was to DESTROY the DEVIL'S WORK. -
(1 John 3:8 )

We have seen and testify that the FATHER has sent HIS SON to be the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. - (1 John 4:1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L. Ray Smith explains it this way: “There are three great evils of men on earth today:
(1.) corrupt government,
(2.) false science,
(3.) deceitful religion.

Of these, the Christian doctrine of "Eternal Torment" for the majority of God's children, is by far the single greatest evil and contemptible teaching ever foisted on the human race, anywhere on the face of the earth, in the entire history of the world!”
bible-truths.com/


"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is;
..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Reconstitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

So someday we'll all be friends, at the end of time when God is All in EVERYBODY."
(1 Cor.15:20-28 )