Will you pray with me ..... will you weep with me for our children

.

This is a writing I posted yesterday in a venue where most all the participants still espouse the doctrine of "Hell, a place of eternal torment for most of God's children." I truly felt the Lord's hand write this one, while also sensing great urgency because of the shortness of time before the end of the age. I know there are readers of this blog that are still bound and being used by the apostate and counterfeit church today and I pray you understand the perilous position you are in. With even greater fervor I pray for your children that they not follow in yours and my footsteps, as I spent ten years in the past serving the whore.

The apostate church that has usurped the authority, and preeminence of Christ continues to fall as the scandal of Earl Paulk Ministries makes news around the world today. The following message speaks to what I have been writing and warning about since I came here at the direction of God. Believe me, I had no inclination nor desire to come and start a blog. I only came to leave a comment on a friend's blog and found that in my registering to do so, I now had a blog of my own. The Holy Spirit then said write ....... and I have since, and with His unction.

Please note that I and others that share "God's enduring grace extended to all creation" do not wear titles nor were we educated by the seminaries and bible colleges of this day's apostate system . We learn truth by the Holy Spirit and we also learn to discern falsity by the same. Amazing what happens when one surrenders all to God and His Spirit becomes the teacher and not men in white collars. "When will we learn?" I ask, as Babylon and her Nicolaitan and Charlatan hierarchical system is exposed once again before the world. For the umpteenth time this year another scandal is exposed to the world, as Earl Paulk's ministry is found to be filled up to it's neck with decades of sexual perversions. The plagues of the apostate church with her doctrines of devils and hell as it's foundation and fear and dead works her cornerstone are being exposed and God is beckoning His children, "come out of her!"

Revelation 18

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.


Can you hear the strong voice of the angel warning us today. Let us come out of the great whore with her demonic teachings. Lets go forth with out the camp, and with Christ presence, let us love our neighbors instead of condemning them to eternal torment in Hell.

I have written much over these last few months exposing the woman that desires to eat her own bread and wear her own clothes while wanting only to have the Lord's name that she not suffer reproach. In the verse below the seven women represent the counterfeit of the seven churches of Revelation and the apparel spoken of, is not the pure spotless garment of Christ's righteousness that clothes the true church.

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. Isaiah 4:1

The true church is made up of virgins, overcomers, sons and king priests after the order of Melchisedec. It is these that are of the undefiled and hidden remnant out of the whole. These are they that have sold all they have that they might gain the pearl without price, that be Jesus. This is the little flock to whom the Father says is His pleasure to give the kingdom. And right now at the end of the age He is doing so.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Lk 12:32

Now, to those that seem to infer that I and others, that share "Christ's enduring Love for all mankind," might be the impostors or heretics had better awaken and smell the coffee. I have continually warned that Babylon is falling down along with all the towers men have built to access Heaven by their own dead works and doctrines of devils. And I will tell you I often weep for my children and even the children of my accusers as this world with it's apostate church ever spirals into greater evil, chaos and destruction. I wept tonight with a friend as we read and reflected upon the happenings in these linked articles below. She knew most of these people (in the articles) and ministered with them before God called her out and set her free from such corruption. And when my dear friend came out she took off her pastor's collar and title and became a simple loving child of God and a humble servant of His Kingdom.

It seems it is now time for the prideful naysayers pointing fingers to go to prayer and seek God with all their heart that they might awaken to the Truth of His Love for All His Children. It is time to awaken to the lie that comes in the form of whorish religion as it masquerades as His bride. The system has become corrupt to the very core and it is time to come out of the Harlot and from under her hirelings that fill her pulpits each Sunday.

It is time for you with spiritual ears that hear and eyes that see, to begin to minister to your own families, your loved ones and your neighbors. It is time to minister not with religion but with Truth in Love, that Christ came to save the whole world and not just a few! I pray you weep as you reed these articles below because this is what the world is reading and while so many prop up and dress up the Harlot they call church the world scoffs. Even the unregenerate world knows she is falling and they want no part of her.

Just in this last short while, we have had exposed Reverend Haggard, the Oral Roberts family, the Senate investigation of the televangelists, John Hagee, and now Earl Paulk Ministries, with possibly more as these articles seems to point out. There is now her great hidden shame being illuminated by God and it is time for some of you to come out, come clean, and confess that you too have been in bed with the wrong woman! I did it years ago and Christ cleansed me and healed me and today He has sent me to you to warn you of the destruction to come to the Harlot and her fatherless children.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Rev 18:2

The woman is fallen and continues to fall and she takes all with her as she goes. Let us flee as we weep!

In closing please allow me to share a couple short messages I and my friend John traded earlier tonight. John is another that at one time wore both the pastor's and apostle's collar of the counterfeit church before he saw the light and came out. We were discussing the subject of all these mighty ministers of Babylon falling recently.

John wrote, "I was thinking today that Abraham met Melchizadek returning from the slaughter of the kings. It seems that we now are living in the time when the Babylonian kings are being slaughtered one after another. Perhaps it is another sign that the Milchizadek priests are about to be revealed."

I replied, "John, great insight and I thinks so!

I had a dream today after as emptying prayer as I have suffered in a long time. The dream was that Christ had revealed His bride. Let us keep our lamps lit with much oil in these perilous dark times lest we be caught away empty in the ensuing confusion, chaos and corruption .........and God help our children."

Will you pray with me ..... will you weep with me for our children,

Jack

http://www.charlotte.com/nation/story/369966.html

http://www.apostasyalert.org/earl_paulk_exposed_by_cnn.htm

http://www.rickross.com/reference/general/general799.html

.