WEEWEECHU, THREE WISE WOMEN and a BETTER PHOTO

...
I was horrified to hear that Joian had published an unflattering picture of me in her Christmas letter. Hoping to rectify that injustice, this is a more recent photo that I think catches my real essence ;-)

Tis the season so I also have two Christmas tales to share with you. The first one is for the guys and the second for the gals. lol


WEEWEECHU

Up until a few years ago I would often find myself surfing in the warm waters of Mexico during the Holiday season. On this particular surf trip I was renting a palapa right on the beach. It was Christmas eve and I was sitting on my porch, before going to bed, when I overheard my young friend Pedro talking with his girlfriend.

Pedro and Rosita were sitting a few yards away from me closer to the the ocean. There was a romantic full moonrising when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu.
I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the
moon." replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time,
we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLAS
I KNOW WHERE YOUR MINDS WERE !!!!


THREE WISE WOMEN

Do you know what would have happened if it had been
"three wise WOMEN" instead of men, don't you?

They would have asked for directions, arrived on time,
helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made
a casserole, and brought disposable diapers as gifts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU !!!!


I grew up in Hawaii so how could I not leave you

with my favorite seasonal greeting.

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou !!!!!



(by the way, the photo is of Baruth, a Black Sea beach evangelist .
I posted it in retribution for Joian's awful blunder. lol)


.