ERIN GO BRAU !

..
WISHING ALL OUR FRIENDS A FESTIVE AND HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
.
Of course on this day we think of our favorite lassy, Jenny, who lives on the Emerald Isle with her favorite big man and precious little man.

When we count our blessings we always count Jenny twice.


.While on vacation in Rome, I noticed a marble column in St. Peter's with a golden telephone on it. As a young priest passed by, I asked who the telephone was for. The priest told me it was a direct line to heaven, and if I'd like to call, it would be a thousand dollars. I was amazed, but declined the offer.

Throughout Italy, I kept seeing the same golden telephone on a marble column. At each, I asked about it and the answer was always the same: It was a direct line to heaven, and I could call for a thousand dollars.

Then --

I finished my tour in Ireland. I decided to attend Mass at a local village church. When I walked in the door, I noticed the golden telephone. Underneath it there was a sign stating: "DIRECT LINE TO HEAVEN: 25 cents."

"Father," I said, "I have been all over Italy and in all the cathedrals I visited, I've seen telephones exactly like this one. But the price is always a thousand dollars. Why is it that this one is only 25 cents?"

The priest smiled and said, "Darlin', you're in Ireland now. It's a local call."


.
Happy St. Patrick's Day !


.


Had to throw in a couple of pics of my Erin and her puppy "Petunia Pickle" celebrating St Paddy's in Kansas City. Petunia is a 9 month old American Bulldog and the sweetest and most gregarious of any dog.


.





(story taken from
S Jone's blog)