Leaving Bethel part one

.
I honor my Father today by sharing this message that He has given to me. My desire is for the Lord’s Kingdom to be increased within all those that read these lines. I have come to learn that I can only give out of what I have received from heaven and that I am to let my light shine so that what I have experienced of His Kingdom advances in others and is multiplied. This is a five part series entitled “Leaving Bethel”. Being prepared for His fullness one has to leave all that they have known to come into all that they have not known. This is leaving Bethel to come into the land of promise.....THE GREEN MOUNTAIN of His life. May the Lord bless you deeply and richly as you journey on with Him to Zion.


Leaving Bethel...for ‘my’ Vermont.

It has been over a year since I wrote my last article ‘Prepare the Way’. There is something so precious about the anointing when one writes...for one understands that they are just the vessel and it is the Holy Spirit that is writing through them. “My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.” (Psm.45:1). Little did I know at the time how prophetic that article was and how generous the Holy Spirit was in sharing some deep mysteries. I am humbled and so thankful to my Lord and King. When I speak of it being prophetic I am referring to the Spirit of Prophecy, the Lord Himself, opening up more of HIS WAY within my life and the lives of His people. I look back now and see that it was the Holy Spirit that moved within me to write about the mystery of Bethel knowing that I would only be seeing it from one facet of the jewel.

Bethel means ‘house of God’and just as there are wheels within THE WHEEL the Lord has begun to enlarge my understanding to the deeper truths regarding Bethel and why His sons and daughters must leave it, in order to come into His fullness. I love it when the Lord brings us to that place of hindsight....of looking back, seeing, and understanding His ways. It truly is a precious time of surveying the ground that has been covered and appreciating the intricate details of the journey. That is how I feel today, as one who has come to the mountain top with a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation of how my Lord has led me through the plains and valleys in order to arrive at where I am at this point in my journey IN Him. I also am very keenly aware that there is still an upward ascent to an even HIGHER mountain.

This last year has been a tough one for me as I have been allowed to go through some areas of shaking that I have never encountered before. The Lord is in control of all things that touch our lives and so I take comfort in knowing that He is using everything for my good so that I BECOME His will and purpose in the earth. I have been made more tender this year to people that struggle with health issues. I have been made more tender this year toward seeing my own need for the Lord’s mercy and His deliverance. I am amazed at what the Lord uses within our lives to process us and conform us into His image...for it seems that much of this year has been used to conform me into His mercy seat....and it has been painful but I praise Him that He has given me the grace to say ‘yes Lord, not my will but your will be done.”
My beloved precious brothers and sisters in Christ... my prayer is that what I have been learning over this last year and am about to share will be a blessing and will encourage and strengthen you to leave your Bethel(s) so that you can move onward to’ your’ Vermont.
What do I mean by ‘my’ Vermont?

Vermont is derived from two french words....vert (green) and mont (mountain)....literally meaning green mountain. If you were to ask me where I would like to live in the United States of America my quick reply would be Vermont. I have never been but I have this romantic vision of what living in Vermont would be like. Since fall is my favorite season of the year I am captivated by the glorious beauty of the fall foliage that Vermont is renown for. I love how the citizens are commited to preserving and restoring the architecture of their charming villages. I love to read about their organic farms and how the state is known for its maple syrup. I love that the green mountain state seems to take great delight in ‘swimming upstream’... for I sense that the citizens of Vermont are very open minded people and yet grounded.
So, as far as I am concerned with living on this natural plane, this is what ‘my vermont’ looks like.

On a deeper spiritual level my Vermont....my GREEN MOUNTAIN....is the Lord Himself....my inheritance....my promised land...of complete UNION in spirit, soul, and body with Him. Even as I write those words I am aware that I really have no idea as to what that is going to be like....I can peer only so far with the eyes of my spirit for I am still seeing through a glass darkly....and yet I am amazed as He continues to draw me onward to Himself by giving me the grace to follow His light as He leads me to His Holy mountain....all praise to His most Holy name!
“Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of Thine inheritance, in the place, O Lord, which Thou hast made for Thee to dwell in, the Sanctuary, O Lord, which Thy hands have established,” (Exodus 15:17).
“Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.” (Psalm 43:3).

In “Prepare the Way” the Holy Spirit unfolded this truth....

“The Lord wants HIS BODY/HIS BRIDE to be prepared.....and He has His ministers, His HOLY CHAMBERLAINS that minister to only Him that He will send to those virgins that are still camping out.... these chamberlains are those that know the King’s likes and dislikes....they know His tastes. Some of these virgins are still camping out at Passover....others are camping out at Pentecost....then there are those that have heard the feast of trumpets but are still camping out at BETHEL. Bethel is the place/house that has become VERY COMFORTABLE for them.....for this is the place where usually their beloved earthly teacher is residing....and this is the place where they have learned many deep and profound kingdom truths....but just as Abraham they too must LEAVE THEIR FATHER’S HOUSEHOLD and go to a place I will show you.....a place of the UNKNOWN.....the feast of Tabernacles.
The journey of the Feast of Tabernacles begins at Jordan....the place of descending....this is the place of dying to all that you have known, to come into all that you have not known. This is the INWARD JOURNEY. “

As I wrote that above about Bethel I was writing from the perspective of those that have left the Harlot’s house (the church system of man) and have heard the call of sonship and been given the understanding of the restoration of all things. These are the ones that have had their eyes open to the REAL HOUSE OF GOD... “Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?” (1 Cor. 3:16) and for them it is a time of great delight and feasting. All those that have made the journey to Bethel have found that truly there has been prepared for them a place in the wilderness, “And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.” (Isaiah 25:6) Not only is it a place laden with fat things but they also have been supplied with glorious celestial teachers to aid them in their understanding of great Kingdom truths that have been hidden from the masses. It truly is a time of rejoicing, rich fellowship, and FEASTING.
This feasting begins at Bethel. I have come to understand that this place is really a journey back to Eden, for Eden is where we see the first environment given for man to dwell...and this environment of feasting is necessary so that the appetite of man can be tested. For it is in Eden where once again we are given the opportunity to CHOOSE....we can either take from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.....or we can receive the broken bread from the TREE OF LIFE.

As one makes their selection from which tree they will eat from their EYES are opened. If one chooses from the tree of knowledge of good and evil their eyes are open to see self, the soulish life....if however they choose to wait upon the Lord and receive from Him, from the broken bread of His life found through the sharing of His cross, their eyes will be open to see HIM and in so gazing they will see, know, understand and find their TRUE LIFE hidden with Christ in God... “for ye did die, and your life hath been hid with the Christ in God;” (Col. 3:3 Youngs).

To be continued in “Leaving Bethel....the external dimension”....pt. 2.