THE HOUR COMETH AND NOW IS ~ "A New Song"

.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23,24

I received a few E-mails this morning from some old friends of mine and one statement made in this string of correspondence caught my attention. This friend wrote this in reference to the latest resounding call to "come out of the gates of organized religion"

"I do believe He's doing a "last call" in all the land, and as usual, they're worshiping the best works flesh has to offer, IE. their golden calf of choice."

If you are hearing the "call" I hope to share with you, some writings and sites that I have discovered of late. These all carry a common theme and I believe are quite powerful when one thinks of how many are testifying and sounding this same message that is going out in these perilous times and last days of the passing age. Praise God, as we bid the old age "good bye", we are now being given invitation to partake of the "Seventh Day and the Glorious Age of His Rest"

It was just this morning that I told Joian, "I have been hearing in my spirit that this "call" is but a part of the chorus to a "new song" that God's sons are singing one to another and any that have been given ears to hear."

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 5:9 and Rev14:3


And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory .......... and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come!

Isa 6:3 and Rev 4;8



I believe these sites, testimonies and messages are part of the lyrics of this "New Song"


* A blog by my friend Cam and his wife Judy; a powerful, heartbreak to victory testimony that is still in the making. A quote by Cam has been headlining our blog's side bar for some time and is one of my all time favorites.

"The bible is not an owners manual and trying to apply it to our lives reeks of salvation by works." (Cam)
http://christianaberrancy.blogspot.com/


* Christine Beadsworth; a woman whose vision of things to come has truly blessed me in the last year. Just this last week I began to trade E-mails with her. I am sharing the truths of "universal salvation" and "God's sovereignty" with this lovely South African lady. This last message of hers is amazing and when Joian first read it she thought I had been quoting from it an my earlier message. I had not read it before and thrilled to hear another voice sharing the same message at the same time that I was.
http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=SB007CKY&GroupID=GT008L73

I also shared an earlier message from Beadsworth last March which speaks to the children carrying this "New Song" to the world. This is the link and the message is in green with the title, "SUCH IS THE KINGDOM." I read this again this morning with some very moist eyes.
http://jack-sonshine.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html


* I discovered this new site last night and today I was exploring it more thoroughly when I noticed that they had some books in print. As I went to view the list of books I was praying, Oh Lord, please don't let these guys be sellers of God's word like so many others today. I was thrilled to see their book distribution matches their message. PTL!

I love their site name; "A Wilderness Voice in Search of a City"
http://awildernessvoice.com/

This from Michael Clark & George Davis, is an awesome message about Joseph and addresses the "attitudes" that we witness and experience as we come out of the "gates of religion"
http://awildernessvoice.com/GodMeantGood.html

I just started this writing this morning and felt a wonderful anointing on it. I am excited to get back to it as soon as I finish this post. It is about the five mountains, from Sinai to Zion, that we will experience in our walk.
http://awildernessvoice.com/5Mountains.html


God bless your readings and know that I love you all.

Jack