THE HOUR COMETH AND NOW IS ~ "I Will Save Your Children"

.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23,24

Before I started this series I had been visiting with Joian for a number of weeks as I strived daily with many trying to promote church meetings, ordained ministers and the newest organization to dot the denominational landscape. I shared with her that there was one over riding hope that caused me to stand against those that were calling the people back into and giving new credence to a dieing and corrupt system that God is burying and calling dead. As far as the corrupted dieing system, I speak of the orthodox church with it's scripted traditional Sunday ceremonies and formats where one of the five-fold is lifted up before the people to be as a priest before them. The deep seated hope that keeps me going and that which the Lord has resurrected within my heart is the welfare of our children and their children to come, should the Lord tarry. I have shared with Joian that I believe both her and I have suffered greatly and been shamefully spent under the harlot's rule (traditional church structure), that we might warn and point to a better way where God makes each member of His bridal company spotless inside and out through a personal love affair with Jesus.

I truly have felt more than ever, in these last few weeks that the Lord has revealed to me that many of our children will be spared from following our paths and the paths of our parents into the bondage of the old corrupt traditional church system. Some would say God is restoring the five-fold ministry but I will tell you that is not true. Instead He is doing a "new thing." Yes, He is doing a "new thing" that our children will walk in, and that excites and inspires me to tell others and especially parents to "be still and be patient while you seek Him and He will reveal a "a more perfect way."

Today these sets of scriptures spoke powerfully to my heart and I felt led to share them as a sequel to that which I shared from Jeremiah a couple days ago. I pray you will be encouraged and can find the same glorious hope for your children freed from the clutches of the counterfeit church that I found in these two chapters taken from The Psalms of David and the prophet Isaiah.

Jack


Isaiah

Isa 49:1 Listen to me, all of you in far-off lands! The Lord called me before my birth; from within the womb he called me by name.
Isa 49:2 He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword. He has hidden me in the shadow of his hand. I am like a sharp arrow in his quiver.
Isa 49:3 He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, and you will bring me glory."
Isa 49:4 I replied, "But my work all seems so useless! I have spent my strength for nothing and to no purpose at all. Yet I leave it all in the Lord's hand; I will trust God for my reward."
Isa 49:5 And now the Lord speaks-he who formed me in my mother's womb to be his servant, who commissioned me to bring his people of Israel back to him. The Lord has honored me, and my God has given me strength.
Isa 49:6 He says, "You will do more than restore the people of Israel to me. I will make you a light to the Gentiles, and you will bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Isa 49:7 The Lord, the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel, says to the one who is despised and rejected by a nation, to the one who is the servant of rulers: "Kings will stand at attention when you pass by. Princes will bow low because the Lord has chosen you. He, the faithful Lord, the Holy One of Israel, chooses you."
Isa 49:8 This is what the Lord says: "At just the right time, I will respond to you. On the day of salvation, I will help you. I will give you as a token and pledge to Israel. This will prove that I will reestablish the land of Israel and reassign it to its own people again.
Isa 49:9 Through you I am saying to the prisoners of darkness, `Come out! I am giving you your freedom!' They will be my sheep, grazing in green pastures and on hills that were previously bare.
Isa 49:10 They will neither hunger nor thirst. The searing sun and scorching desert winds will not reach them anymore. For the Lord in his mercy will lead them beside cool waters.
Isa 49:11 And I will make my mountains into level paths for them. The highways will be raised above the valleys.
Isa 49:12 See, my people will return from far away, from lands to the north and west, and from as far south as Egypt."
Isa 49:13 Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their sorrow.
Isa 49:14 Yet Jerusalem says, "The Lord has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us."
Isa 49:15 "Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for a child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
Isa 49:16 See, I have written your name on my hand. Ever before me is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruins.
Isa 49:17 Soon your descendants will come back, and all who are trying to destroy you will go away.
Isa 49:18 Look and see, for all your children will come back to you. As surely as I live," says the Lord, "they will be like jewels or bridal ornaments for you to display.
Isa 49:19 "Even the most desolate parts of your abandoned land will soon be crowded with your people. Your enemies who enslaved you will be far away.
Isa 49:20 The generations born in exile will return and say, `We need more room! It's crowded here!'
Isa 49:21 Then you will think to yourself, `Who has given me all these descendants? For most of my children were killed, and the rest were carried away into exile. I was left here all alone. Who bore these children? Who raised them for me?' "
Isa 49:22 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: "See, I will give a signal to the godless nations. They will carry your little sons back to you in their arms; they will bring your daughters on their shoulders.
Isa 49:23 Kings and queens will serve you. They will care for all your needs. They will bow to the earth before you and lick the dust from your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord. Those who wait for me will never be put to shame."
Isa 49:24 Who can snatch the plunder of war from the hands of a warrior? Who can demand that a tyrant let his captives go?
Isa 49:25 But the Lord says, "The captives of warriors will be released, and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved. For I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children.
Isa 49:26 I will feed your enemies with their own flesh. They will be drunk with rivers of their own blood. All the world will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel."

David's Psalm

Psa 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psa 107:2 Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has saved you from your enemies.
Psa 107:3 For he has gathered the exiles from many lands, from east and west, from north and south.
Psa 107:4 Some wandered in the desert, lost and homeless.
Psa 107:5 Hungry and thirsty, they nearly died.
Psa 107:6 "Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he rescued them from their distress.
Psa 107:7 He led them straight to safety, to a city where they could live.
Psa 107:8 Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for all his wonderful deeds to them.
Psa 107:9 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Psa 107:10 Some sat in darkness and deepest gloom, miserable prisoners in chains.
Psa 107:11 They rebelled against the words of God, scorning the counsel of the Most High.
Psa 107:12 That is why he broke them with hard labor; they fell, and no one helped them rise again.
Psa 107:13 "Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.
Psa 107:14 He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom; he snapped their chains.
Psa 107:15 Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for all his wonderful deeds to them.
Psa 107:16 For he broke down their prison gates of bronze; he cut apart their bars of iron.
Psa 107:17 Some were fools in their rebellion; they suffered for their sins.
Psa 107:18 Their appetites were gone, and death was near.
Psa 107:19 "Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.
Psa 107:20 He spoke, and they were healed- snatched from the door of death.
Psa 107:21 Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for all his wonderful deeds to them.
Psa 107:22 Let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving and sing joyfully about his glorious acts.
Psa 107:23 Some went off in ships, plying the trade routes of the world.
Psa 107:24 They, too, observed the Lord's power in action, his impressive works on the deepest seas.
Psa 107:25 He spoke, and the winds rose, stirring up the waves.
Psa 107:26 Their ships were tossed to the heavens and sank again to the depths; the sailors cringed in terror.
Psa 107:27 They reeled and staggered like drunkards and were at their wits' end.
Psa 107:28 "Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.
Psa 107:29 He calmed the storm to a whisper and stilled the waves.
Psa 107:30 What a blessing was that stillness as he brought them safely into harbor!
Psa 107:31 Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for all his wonderful deeds to them.
Psa 107:32 Let them exalt him publicly before the congregation and before the leaders of the nation.
Psa 107:33 He changes rivers into deserts, and springs of water into dry land.
Psa 107:34 He turns the fruitful land into salty wastelands, because of the wickedness of those who live there.
Psa 107:35 But he also turns deserts into pools of water, the dry land into flowing springs.
Psa 107:36 He brings the hungry to settle there and build their cities.
Psa 107:37 They sow their fields, plant their vineyards, and harvest their bumper crops.
Psa 107:38 How he blesses them! They raise large families there, and their herds of cattle increase.
Psa 107:39 When they decrease in number and become impoverished through oppression, trouble, and sorrow,
Psa 107:40 the Lord pours contempt on their princes, causing them to wander in trackless wastelands.
Psa 107:41 But he rescues the poor from their distress and increases their families like vast flocks of sheep.
Psa 107:42 The godly will see these things and be glad, while the wicked are stricken silent.
Psa 107:43 Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord.

>