BRING A WATCH

.
.
Time stands still in my house. My brother in law comes to visit me about once a month and without fail, he is ever bemoaning the fact, he can't find a working clock in the house. I have six clocks that don't click a beat or move an increment and it seems almost maddening to Billy. He often can be heard muttering something about "Father Time" and his absence from my home (lol). Such is my life, as I travel within the confines of a four block area and a tank of gas last me months, and nary a fresh battery does a clock in my house see.

I truly do often feel like I'm standing still, as one day bleeds into the next and months pass by with only the snow, or lack there of, giving notice that a season has passed and a new one is here. This seems to have been my constant state for almost seven years with but a few interruptions thrown in, where I get out and let others know I am still amongst the living. When God spoke into my heart years ago that He was going to teach me the "Enochian way" He certainly wasn't kidding. LOL

As God first revealed these verses to me, taken from the Book of Jasher, I thought how romantic, having no idea of the reality of such a life.

And the soul of Enoch was wrapped up in the instruction of the Lord, in knowledge and in understanding; and he wisely retired from the sons of men, and secreted himself from them for many days ..... and he did in this manner for many years, and he afterward concealed himself for six days, and appeared to his people one day in seven; and after that once in a month, and then once in a year ...... and they searched but could not find him, for he had ascended into heaven. Jasher 3

The Bible in great simplicity paints the life of Enoch in one sentence that often leaves me spell bound as I can only imagine, yet still desire this grand patriarch's end. "Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away" (Gen 5:24). What a glorious epitaph!

Anyway it seems I am about to embark on one of those rare escapes from "my seclusion", which by the way has become ever more appealing to me. Joian is paying me a visit and as the day (this Friday) gets closer I find a wondrous joy entering my heart. I know that with her visit I am presented an opportunity for a few days to serve one of the dearest of saints I know. It will be fun as I go touring with her and we view and enjoy the many and varied treasures of "Jackson Hole", described by many as one of the most beautiful and majestic places in all the earth. It is an amazement to me, that I never really see all this beauty around me until I can enjoy it as through the eyes of another. Surely, this is a kind of resurrected view where that which I am dead to, comes gloriously alive. How do you explains such but to say God's ways are beyond wondrous in their mystery!

Oh yeah, bring a watch Joian!
.
.
Note: While you're at it Joian, you might also bring some bells and pepper spray if you want to get out into the wild and see the animals. They just started posting these warnings on many of the wilderness paths in the valley.
.
Advisory !
.
In light of the rising frequency of human/grizzly bear confrontations, the Wyoming Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and be alert for bears while in the field. "We advise that outdoorsmen wear small bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them, and to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter."
.
It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings. Black bear droppings are smaller and contain lots of berries and fur. Grizzly bear droppings have little bells in it and smell like pepper.
>
>
LOL
>
.