Kratos, a brother with a great need

.
Joian and I were crushed when we received an E-mail tonight from an old forum friend, John McManus, better known by his forum username "Kratos." Many of our readers have traded thoughts and messages with John over the years, so we post His mail message here, knowing the faithful will be in prayer for this good brother and his family in this most trying time.

If you care to comment with a prayer or give John a word of encouragement, please do so and we will forward them on to him. As I read through John's message for at least the sixth time, I felt something. John's words used in his personal prognosis ie. "miracle or death" stirred deep in my spirit, that this saint of God and dear brother is helpless. John is helpless knowing only that God is able. Our brother is ripe for a miracle and that is my great hope. God is as able as He is loving and we trust His peace and healing for John and his family.

.
Joian and I have sent to John our encouragement and that which the Lord laid on our hearts. More importantly both of us shall be in prayer.
.
.
Jack and Joian,

I have been MIA on the forums for about 6 months. I think and feel led to contact you both with a report on my life to see if either has anything from the Lord for me. I have seldom reached out this way, but am trying hard to be led in the midst of a very dark hour so forgive me if this turns out to be just me.

As late as this April, I had been serving the Lord for almost 25 years and have only experienced one "dark night o the soul" when I lost my ministry and was cut down per Daniel 4 as a Babylonian King and started on the road to Sonship leaving the ministry behind about 15 years ago.

During these years, I always held to the "truth" that only good things come from God and all sickness and tribulation in the flesh come from the devil. Yes, the Father chastises those sons whom He receives so they can be partakers of His holiness, but this chastisement is always in the soul as in Gethsemane as we suffer the loss of our soul in favor of His will over ours.

Anyway, I have asked God to do all to me necessary to transform me into one of His manifested Sons so I could help to set at liberty the creation as per Romans 8 in the age to come. In April, I started to have symptoms of my liver failing and my skin and eyes turning yellow with jaundice. Not being a believer in 'Babylonian doctors', I suffered for 6 weeks as I got more and more yellow and more and more toxic until my wife finally rushed me to the emergency room where the doctors barely saved my life through emergency surgery.

To close, it turns out that I have a cancerous tumor blocking my bile duct and causing a back up of very septic bile fluid. Drain tubes were put in the drain this fluid to remove infection so they could operate and remove the tumor. A few weeks later they went in and found the cancer was spread to my liver and abdomen and is inoperable. A week later it was diagnosed that I also have lung cancer. Bottom line is I have been sent home to die as the doctors have nothing left to do. If I do not receive a miracle in a few weeks, I guess I will be dead.

I do not fear death, but will be leaving behind a wife and children who depend upon me greatly for their provision as well as my part as a husband and father. Please pray and speak as an oracle of God if you have anything.

John


.