FLESHLY PHENOMENON & THE LATENT POWER OF THE SOUL

.
Why is it, that they who have left, yet still pine for the church have nothing in return, when I say, "they who worship the tormenting hellfire God, worship a false Deity"?
They can not refute it!

This video, I share below, was taken about the time I quit going to church and fled the ghost of hell. It was the so called, "dancing in the spirit" that had overtaken our congregation and if you didn't dance you were considered as quenching the spirit. Have you any idea, how uncomfortable you would feel as you sat, rather than cut a rug with the rest of the congregants!?! If you didn't dance, the following sermon castigating the wall flowers, would surely cause you to want to crawl under your pew. Of course with the dancing, came along side the fund raising for a new auditorium that God was going to fill, if we would but build it. So it was, that I was appointed the "point man in charge of motivation" with our new building program. Being a well know Gideon that rubbed shoulders with the wealthiest Christians in our city, surely I would lead in selling bonds for building the new church. Wrong! For the life of me and might I say, "supernaturally", I could not sell even a single dollar's worth of bonds. I was more than mortified! I didn't dance, I couldn't sell and I sure wasn't laughing about it!

At the same time all this shenanigans was taking place in my church , an incredible undertaking was happening just outside the doors. In the church parking lot, a quiet little widow woman was clandestinely placing the writings of George Hawtin on the seats of a few selected automobiles, while we were in service. Oh my God! I had never read such anointed material, speaking to "the inward Kingdom of God", "all men saved", and "mystery Babylon." I'll tell ya, the handwriting was on the wall! And I would leave the church and spend twenty years dieing and losing next to everything, before I would realize what had happened. Then a still small voice, from deep within, would arise and begin to guide me. My oh my, how far is this still small voice from such as this video proclaims. Dear sweet reader all I can say is, "today, it is so good to be alone and still ..... with just Him."

The church leader in the video, Papa Hagin, is considered to be the "father of the modern faith movement" and the pioneering promoter of " the word of faith and the prosperity gospel." His drunken side kick and protege', Kenneth Copeland, is even at it today, binding men, woman and children to the fallen world while he fleeces them for all they are worth. Here in the video, is an amazing example of fleshly phenomenon and the latent power of the soul. While I believe there are the true manifestations of the Spirit, even being drunk, joyous and laughing with New Wine, this is the counterfeit.
Why is this soulish and false .......... because the fruit gives evidense and this type of meeting would be the last place I would ever want my chidren or your children.





(excuse the written lines within this video
as they are written by some who are yet to meet
their Saviour. Their motives do not distiguish the
ekklesia from the harlot church)