TOOTHPICKS AND DIRTY DOGS

.
So living with my sister has been quite humbling. You know, I always took pride in my clean house when I lived alone and Joian, having visited me, will attest to my cleaning abilities.. But jeepers, the other day my sister went on a tirade berating my housecleaning skills. While she continued to rail on me, I was made to watch as she showed me how to clean, to her standards. When she pulled out a couple toothpicks and began to clean with them, with horror I proclaimed, " HOLEY MOLEY! That is some fine cleaning!".

With toothpicks in hand, I sadly report my future time on SONSHINE will be limited. For I am the house keeper of a professional housekeeper. A fate worse than hell!

Yes, my sister house keeps for the rich and famous of Jackson Hole, while I find humility keeping her house spotless ........ with toothpicks.

Does anyone need a roommate?

And then we have the dogs! Some nights there are four of them sleeping over. I'm not necessarily a dog person and when I crawled into bed the other night and found the old hair shedding, foul smelling lab sleeping on my pillow, I wanted to cry. Up til then I refused to even smile at him, as he also loves to lay his hundred pounds of dead wight right on my oxygen line while I turn six shades of blue. And if he isn't laying somewhere, this beast and his twin daughter love to follow me down the hall, stepping on my line which drags behind me. Oh, that is just so much fun, as the O2 line they step on is connected to my nose. It's almost like I am their puppet and they got me by the nose, jerking me at their whim. Shoot the other day they got me three times in one single trip down the hallway. Talk about a nose job, just paint mine swollen and bright red!

So to improve my attitude toward my new canine housemates, I have watched this video a number of times. I am sure it will warm the souls of the you dog lovers, and entertain Ellie's kids.
God bless,
Jack