NOTHING TO GIVE

.
Blessed are thou, O child of God, who sufferest,
And canst not understand
The reason for thy pain, yet gladly leavest
Thy life in His blest Hand.

Yea, blessed art thou whose faith is "not offended"
By trials unexplained,
By mysteries unsolved, past understanding,
Until the goal is gained.

Freda Hanbury Allen

So it was this week I spent some time on a forum where most of the participants, although Universalist, espoused "free moral agency" and the belief that "evil" lays outside God's utilization and creation. We had a good debate concerning the above mentioned issues, as these guys were good thinkers and well versed in the Bible. Anyway I wrote a forum post today which I somewhat transcribed into a message for the blog. I pray you find something to contemplate or maybe confirming in these words.


God All in All
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isa 45:7

From a practical and relative point of view, which makes up the realm we now reside in, we do not see all things under His feet. Our vision of God All in All is lacking, as there are still enemies about, including death, which we know to be the last foe conquered. However, from a positional perspective(throne room view) God is, was and always will be All in All. Let us understand, that we are living in only one set of dimensions of time and space and in God there are many dimensions even beyond our time and our space. I enjoy reading of the physicist and cosmologist scratching there heads, as they realize there are multiple dimensions, beyond that which we observe on earth. Their formulas tell these scientist of worlds unseen but frustration sets in when empirical evidence is found to be impossible to garner. Such are the ways of an infinite God whose ways are past finding out.

He breaketh in pieces mighty men in ways past finding out, And setteth others in their stead. Job 34:24

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! Rom 11:33


Brothers and sisters, if we are to walk deep in Christ, our eye must become single and we must learn to see His goodness in all that He brings into our lives. God becoming All in All, first begins in our understanding. Then the more we see HIM, the less space there is for "self" to occupy. God must give a vision, that we will have eyes to see that not only do all things begin and end with Him, but all that transpires in the middle, serves His purposes ....... purposes, which are always moving toward a good end.

The High and Holy Circle of God

"Who is in the LORD's inner circle and sees and hears his word? Who pays attention and listens to his word?" Jer:23:18

Please note, I certainly don't understand all of why God allows all that He does. And I do get discouraged on occasion but where can I go. When I turn left He is there and when I turn right He is there. I cannot escape Him and He has shown me how helpless I am without Him. I have come to the place where I have nothing to give that is not His already. Thus I must escape my self and enter into the circular realm of God, where the Father glorifies the Son and the Son returns the favor. And as it is with the Son in this holy circle, so it is with the sons within the Son, which are you and me. This high and holy realm is surely heaven and earth met, for the Son is Father outside the eons and in the world Father is the Son. Oh what a mystery is this glorious Christ of ours. And to think we are one. Not only one with the Son but one with the Father.

"In His preparing the heavens I am there, In His decreeing a circle on the face of the deep" Prov 8:27

Nothing to Give
We have nothing of our selves to give God, so complete is our futility. Thus, only Christ within can make an offering of Himself to God. Lord help us to rest, that we might know true communion of Father and Son.

Who of us has ever given to God, that God should repay us? Whatever is under the whole heaven is His. "If you are righteous, what do you give to Him, or what does He receive from your hand? The Omnipotent One ever humbles us when He asks,"who has given to Me that I should repay him?

Brethren, for a surety He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. To Him also be dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Dear loved ones, if He hasn't already, may He soon bid you, come up hither to His throne that you might hear every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, sing in chorus, "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

Tis such a glorious and holy thing, this Hitherworld, of which we are bid to come.
(Rom 11:35, Job 44:11,

Job 35:7,Col 1:17,
Rom 11:36, 1Pet 5:11
& Rev 5:13)

MY STORY
“The Lord works out everything for His own ends." Prov 16:4

Yes He does and because God is Love, all that He does, is purposed in Love. I have buried a baby, faced cancer, had all my earthly possessions stolen, and now live at the end of an oxygen hose and I know, all has been done in Love to lift me to Him and His Kingdom where there is never loss nor corruption. If things on this earth were always well with me, I should never have desired Christ, a Heavenly City nor His Kingdom come. It is sometimes so very hard to see, through the tears of sorrow, but I know all He does worketh for good.

Allow me to close with this message I found this morning in an old file. I don't know the author, but it beautifully and succinctly echos my thoughts above.

"Spiritual death belongs only to those who suffer calamity, and then cannot see God in control of it. By faith you must face apparent failure, and in tears declare that the incident is God’s love for you. This is the supernatural strength of a warrior Son."

His blessings and peace to you,

Jack

Note: These "free will/sovereignty" debates can stretch on, seemingly forever, so today, I begged off this forum discussion. I thanked all the participants and lastly noted, I once held to a belief in free will. Then, I suffered a terrible crime against me, by another man. I was about my way, to shoot this terrible evil fellow, when God told me He was responsible. I put the gun away and it was then, I began to really know and love God and His children.

Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above. Jn. 19:11

.