THE CIRCUIT OF VANITY, FUTILITY AND FRUSTRATION

.
"The creature was made subject to vanity ..... " (Rom 8:20). So of course, the creature would think himself, a free moral agent (laughing out loud).

Another translation reads, "the creature was made subject to futility." Finally, some render the verse, as "the creature was made frustrated."

So, we might say, by using all three renditions, we have the vain creature chasing his tail in futility and becoming frustrated. Thank God, He pulls us out of this maddening circuit and to Himself, where we find glorious rest in His will, the one and only will.

"Why do we suffer such?" you might ask. One reason is, that in order to measure and realize selflessness, we must know it's opposite which be vanity. The same would be instanced, with futility and omnipotence, also, frustration and rest. So it is, we first suffer, for which to know the glorious well being in God. Thank you Father, for the One, come suffer for, with, in and through us. Thank you God, for Your Christ Jesus and our Christ Jesus, Bless His Most Holy Name!

"Then I realized how bitter I had become, how pained I had been by all I had seen. I was so foolish and ignorant. I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you. Yet I still belong to you; you are holding my right hand. You will keep on guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do." Psalm 73:21-28

"For it is GOD who works in you both to WILL and to DO of His good pleasure" Php 2:13

Yes, it is God, who works in us and His good pleasure is always, toward Love,

Jack


.