NEW YEAR PROPHESY !

.
Yeah right! Prophetic word for 2010, you have got to be kidding me!
And I bet you knew that before you looked. lol

I think these "New Year prophesies" are but a silly exercise straight from the soulish realm. And don't these appeal to the flesh. Almost all these predictions are sensationalized and look to events in the world and the organized church, rather than target the workings of the Kingdom within. That should be our first hint at their falsity. I actually believe one might do better to view their Horoscope chart for the year rather than cast their eyes and ears upon the hype delivered by these wannabe prophets. At least it is clearly known, the spirit behind the Hororscope, whereas these "New Years Words"are sly counterfeits. I know some of you have to be be sensing in your own spirit, the complete lack of anointing in these New Years absurdities. And then the sentence leading, "I say", as if the edict is God Himself speaking to me, just rubs me six ways to wrong! With those, I overcome my inquisitiveness real quick, as I quit the very moment I spy the first, "I say." This stuff isn't even milk for the immature nor is it pure blasphemy. In most cases, it is just plain ol' foolishness! So I ask, "is the prophet a bigger fool than the audience of such?" Nah, they both fall in the ditch. And so it every year, the ditch is filled anew.


The restless soul, ever anxious, wants to know what tomorrow holds. Conversely, Jesus calls a few to Himself, that trust Him with such implicity, they have no need of a program or menu. These are those that are so in love, they follow their Prize wherever He goes. For where their Love is, they are content to sup from His plate. Truth be known, Jesus carries His trusting lover, wherever He goes and they have no need of map nor plan. This is called, His glorious rest, and it is.

Let's just rest in Him folks and bid the soulish prognosticator, "go bother someone else." Guarantee, you trust Him in love and you will find yourself resting in God's perfect place which is the very destination the restless prophet desires, but can never see.

Dear reader,the greatest realms of God's are unknown, so He takes our trust into the unknown, to give us the greater part of Himself.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Prov 3:5

"In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, 'flee as a bird to your mountain?'" Ps 11:1

I pray you experience a wondrous year feasting off His plate while you bask in His love,


John