NEVER ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HIM

.
So I have a page on Facebook. Don't hold that against me though, as the redeeming fact is I have very few friends there and I am even about to delete some of them. I can't send those friends that offend me to hell any more, but on Facebook I damn sure can annihilate them with but a push of the "Delete Friend" button. Lately upon waking up in the morning ,the first thing I think of, is, who will I delete today. Shoot, some times I even make friends so I can delete them. Then they gotta wonder, "now why would he do that?" I do this to those that have Pastor, Bishop or Prophet in front of their name, just to add to their confusion.

Then they have a Facebook function that allows you to hide your friends. This is kind of a purgatory type measure, as these friends are hidden from view, however while even lurking around in darkness they can still see what you are doing. Problem with this "hidden purgatory state, is everyone once in a while a "hidden friend" will pop back up into the light of your page and say something stupid. Yes stupidity will place you in purgatory faster than a speeding crawfish.

Now, Joian, who is much more a Facebook master and a bit more of a private person than me, tells me there is even another button at one's disposal. Push this one and it seems you can send your friends to a metaphoric hell. There they are not only hidden but so great is the darkness they can no longer see what you are doing. Joian must have most of her friends there, because the majority of those on her friends list never appear. So it is, in the strange world of Facebook. And now I wonder what fate I must suffer because of my critical report on Joian. Will I be assigned to annihilation, purgatory or hell? lol

All nonsense aside, there are always hidden treasures to be found when He sends you into a place. On Facebook, Joian and I have certainly enjoyed the messages and fellowship of Terry Crisp, whose writings are linked in our SONSHINE sidebar. We also get together and laugh and cry and pray with a number of other SONSHINE readers. And then on occasion, we actually do add a new friend, of whom we find commonality in the Love of Christ. So it was today that I added Robyn Green to my friends list after reading her anointed message. I found this short writing on another friend's page, where he was talking about "praising God, while not feeling like it." I thought how this older woman must share the my same path as she wrote beautifully and truthfully on the subject.

How many of us in years past sat in a church service feeling as out of place as a three legged cat in the middle of pack of dogs while in a worship service. We honestly, didn't give a flying hoot about dancin and clappin, and singin some joyous "you got the victory" chorus. Well, Read on dear reader. If you know the out of place and undone feeling you will be blessed. If you groan today you will even be comforted.

Robyn Green: I think Psalm 137 was written from that place. It's a prime example of how it's OK to be transparent and honest through even song before God when you are in a grievous situation. Only the Holy Spirit can resurrect you from these rounds of death. God honors honesty. He already knows how tough this is for you, and He does NOT expect you to act like it ain't happening. He will work through it with you. It's just another round of death to self....and intercession for humanity really. You are carrying the "groanings" that the Sons of God have to carry in their pruning and maturing process. So, if you can't work up joyous praise, that's ok. Your lips can still speak praise, even if your heart mourns. Eventually, your heart catches up. The people who may tell you to just push through in praise until true joy breaks out have NO idea what the inner life of a true prophet or apostle is....how intense the burdens are, and how God will not allow us to work our own way out of the grieving. We have to wait on Him to lift us out.

Ps. 137:1-4 A Psalm of Being Out of Place
By the rivers of Babylon,there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?
Ps 137:1-4

Psa 126:1-6 A Song of a Return Home
When the LORD brought back the captive ones of Zion,
We were like those who dream.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter
And our tongue with joyful shouting;

Then they said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."
The LORD has done great things for us; We are glad.



And so I thought, why not make this "a two for Tuesday bonus blog" by sharing Terry Crisp's Facebook message from this morning, along with my comment. This below doesn't find it's way into the "alien category" nor the "resting at home" position but gives hint that His increase is forever for such is the nature of a Love, which ever grows.

Terrry Crisp: awoke this morning with a vision in mind, almost too great to articulate...of a people coming forth who are positioned in the heavens, who have as their foundational worldview a sea of glass, mingled with fire, & clear as crystal...DOWN THROUGH WHICH they see all things transpiring in the world beneath them. Everything is perfectly clear & transparent to them, because they've gotten victory over the beastly mindset.

Jack Hennessey: That is a beautiful vision, Terry

It just makes me want to stand in awe and I do. Even though we are seeing through the Crystal River I would think we would suffer the tension of Love til the last soul see through the same Clear River which is Christ.

I think of His Love constantly and I think I shall never find the ends of it. Such is the nature of the Infinite Love we call Agape.

Bless you Terry, and keep the adjectives coming, for you know like me, there are never enough to describe Him.

Jack